The Annual Beauty Insider Sephora Spring Bonus Event is finally here and I cannot wait to share with you my top 10 products that you can score with a good discount! But before we start, let me quickly brief you through the Bonus Event details including promos as well as tips and tricks on how to get 20% off even if you are not a Rouge member.
What do you need to know about Sephora Spring Bonus Event
- Sephora Spring Bonus Event starts on May 2nd, but ROUGE Beauty Insider Members are getting an EARLY ACCESS today with 20% off your favorite products.
- Offer can be redeemed UNLIMITED times both in-store and online and is valid for both US and Canada.
- To redeem the offer code online just type it in at the checkout. To use it in store, just flash your email to redeem.
|Dates: 4/26 ”“ 5/1 + 5/2 ”“ 5/6||Dates: 5/2 ”“ 5/6||Dates: 5/2 ”“ 5/6|
|Offer: Early access & 20% Off||Offer: 15% Off||Offer: 10% Off|
|Promo Codes: HEYROUGE||HEYVIB||HEYINSIDER|
For more details, check www.sephora.com/spring-bonus
If you are not a Rouge member, but you have a friend who is a holder of this tier, ask them to join you for shopping on Friday, Apr 26th in store! Both of you will get 20% off almost everything!*
Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping, or other fees. Some limitations apply. Check the *Full Disclaimer for the exclusions.
What to Buy at Sephora Spring Bonus Event
For Sephora Spring Bonus Event this year, I decided to compile a small list of best products I’ve recently tested out and loved myself. Most of the product mentioned in this post have “Clean at Sephora” seal so you can be assured about the quality of formula and the ingredients.
These products are my current must haves. They are so worth it, that I’m even thinking of repurchasing some of these products just to make sure I don’t run out of them until the next Sephora Beauty Insider Event.
My Top 10 Picks
Clean Skin Care
- FARMACY Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm. Amazing,
one ofthe best cleansing balm I’ve ever tried. Doesn’t irritate eyes and disolves make up (even long-wear) really well. It turns into milk when you add water and cleans my skin gently and nicely without leaving any greasy residue.
- CAUDALIE Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum is the most hydrating serum I’ve tried so far. I shared about this particular one in my video here.
- SUMMER FRIDAYS Jet Lag Mask. Hands down, this is the best hydrating and soothing facial mask. It is so gentle, that you can also apply it to your undereye area. I use it as a moisturizer or overnight mask whenever I feel extra lazy or super dry.
- TATCHA The Essence Plumping Skin Softener is definitely a product you need to add to your routine. This essence contains “98.7% pure antiaging Japanese superfoods”and has the cleanest formula compared to other essesces that I’ve tried before. It hydrates, softens and plumps your skin, while also penetrates in deeper layers of your skin, helping your favorite skincare products deliver all the goodness and maximize their performance.
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!. I’m not a fan of glittery highlighters, but this one is an exception! It has such tiny particles that don’t look like glitter at all. This highlighter is almost unnoticeable in the dark, but when the light hits it, it makes your skin look literally wet! You can use it all over the face and body for nice shimmer.
- PAT MCGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette. If you had to choose just one palette, let it be the one from Pat Mcgrath. Her eyeshadows are the most pigmented, they have a nice creamy formula and last all day. My personal favorite is Bronze Ambition with more neutral to warm undertones.
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara. My dear friend Alondra Sublett, also known as Makeabella, recommended me to try this mascara. And I loved it! This is one of those mascaras that doesn’t feel too “wet”. It lengthen and curlers your eyelashes and makes them thick and jet black. I used it in this video.
- OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3. This hair treatment will make you believe in miracles. It literally repairs your hair, right from the first use and you need to keep it only for 10 minutes before shampoo. I’ve shared about this product in my stories on Instagram, and I’ll repeat: it is worth every $ spent.
- DYSON Supersonic Mother’s Day Gift Set. I’m always trying to justify expensive purchases. I’m currently preparing a blog post and a video for you about Dyson Hair dryer, but here is a spoiler alert: it is so worth it! Get it while you can on discount. They usually sell fast.
- AMIKA Polished Perfection Straightening Brush 2.0 is an updated version of my favorite straightening brush that I’ve shared in this video.
Shop This Post
Did you spot any favorites? Let me know in the comments down below!