Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
I’m really surprised to see so many great offers in Beauty category at Nordstrom Anniversary sale this year. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts on July 28th and ends on August 8th. Early Access to the sales event is available only to Nordstrom Credit Card holders and depends on the membership tier. Here are the key dates:
- Icons: July 12-27th
- Ambassabors: July 14th-27th
- Influencers: July 16th-27th
If you don’t have Nordstrom credit card, you can still preview the sale and add products to your wishlist to shop later.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021
In 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale presents a lots of gift sets and value sets at a very good price point.
This is the best time to get skincare and hair care tools, restock on your essentials, and try new products in sets. It is all about the luxury that you can get on very good deals! While I haven’t tried everything that is on sale this time, there are plenty of products that I’ve tested and loved, and shared on Sun Kissed Blush. Also, this time I’m taking everything from a perspective of “do you really need that much of a single product?” when there are so many new great products to try. Here are my top picks for you that are so worth trying.
Spoiler alert: such great deals won’t last for long, so make sure you act fast!
My Top picks at Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021
- Necessaire Full Size The Body Wash & The Body Lotion Set – $35 (value $50) – a set of two full size products from Necessaire: a body wash in Eucalyptus and the fragrance-free Body Lotion. I really love Necessaire brand, if you are new to body care, their line would be perfect for you! Both of these products are great and feel so nice on my skin. Both products contain clean ingredients and gentle enough to be used daily.
- Aquis Rapid Dry Lisse Hair Wrap Towel Duo – $39 (value $60) – Aquis hair towels and turbans are my must-have hair care products. I’ve already shared in Aquis Hair towel review what makes them extra-special. Having two is actually very convenient – I have very long hair and so little time, so that sometimes it takes me a couple of hours to get to my Dyson Supersonic to blow-dry or style my hair and I have to do lots of things around the house. If you are as busy as me and want breakage-free hair with little effort, you’ll thank me later. The set includes two hair turbans in Dusty Rose and Cloudy Berry shades.
- Herbovire Botanicals Soak & Soften Set – $35 (value $54) – if you rarely take bath, this body care set will make you want to do it more often! The set includes Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish, Coconut Milk Bath Soak and Calm Bath Salts. Each of these products smell heavenly! All products have clean ingredients. Highly recommend trying it out!
- Beautyblender Original Makeup Sponge Set – $35 (value $56)- you can never have too many beautyblenders, and if you do, you can always share one with a friend! This set includes a pair of makeup sponges and two heart-shaped blendercleanser® solid® soaps.
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color Set – $36 (value $72) Deborah Lippmann gel lab pro are one of my favorite nail polish lines! This set includes two cuticle treatments, a base coat, a top coat and two full-coverage nail polishes in You’ve Got A Friend (full-coverage light mauve-nude crème) and Rose Gold (full-coverage rose-gold shimmer).
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Set – $39 (value $59) – L’occitane hand cream is one of my all-time favorite creams for dry hands, that had my back all over the world in different seasons. This set includes including full- and travel-size tubes of Shea Butter Hand Cream and Travel-size Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream.
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Duo Set $50 – This set includes a full size of Almond Shower Oil (16.9 oz.) and a full-size refill in eco-friendly pouch. I love this shower oil a lot, it lathers into a delicate foam and its scent is mouth-watering. You can also use this oil as a bath soak, it is so good.
- Slip hair ties set – $45 (value $65) I absolutely love Slip hair ties, and while their elastics are pretty strong, they don’t last forever. Nevertheless, I keep repurchasing them because they are so delicate to my hair and since becoming a mom I wear them 24/7. This deluxe set features two thick hair ties and six skinny hair ties, each made from 100% highest-grade long fiber mulberry silk. The set is available in shade Sunset (Pink, Rose Leopard, Rose Gold, Black. Dusk, Caramel) and Moonlight (Black, Navy, Silver, Charcoal, Leopard).
- Briogeo Healthy Hair Wonders Set – $49 (value $75)- Briogeo is one of my favorite clean hair care brands, and this set includes must-try hair care products, such as Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (full size), Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray (full-size), Don’t Despair, Repair! Strengthening Treatment Oil (travel size), Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask (travel size).
- Laura Mercier Full Size Caviar Stick Eye Color Trio – $58 (value $87) – A set of three full-size eyeshadow sticks with 12-hour wear. I love how nicely caviar sticks glide on eyelids. The set includes shades Cocoa (chocolate brown with bronze pearl), Au Naturel (nude) and Nude Rose (pink gold shimmer) that can be used separately or together.
- Dyptique Travel Size Scented Candle Set – $60 (value $82) If you love candle, this set of five travel-size candles in iconic scents is the right one for you! It includes Baies, Figuier, Roses, Feuille de Lavande Feu de Bois, all come in 1.23 oz. jars.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Essentials Palette – $64 – Nordstrom Anniversary sale exclusive, this limited-edition travel-ready palette allows you to create the perfect light wherever you go. Hourglass pressed powders feature Photoluminescent Technology that filter out surrounding light to refine skin’s appearance. As a result, you get a lit-from-within glow, and they are so worthy!
- Olaplex Bond Maintenance Hair Care Set – $84 (value $126) – Olaplex is one of those brands that helped me restore my hair from breakage and keep them in healthy condition. Olaplex 3 is one of my favorite hair treatments and this set is a steal.
- NuFACE Full Size FIX Line Smoothing Serum Duo – $49 (value $98)- If you are already using FIX Line Smoothing Device, they you should definitely restock on this priming serum.
- T3 SinglePass® Curl 1.25-Inch Professional Ceramic Curling Iron – $99.99 (value $149) – I absolutely loved T3 styling products! This one is perfect for shoulder hair and longer and if you want to get ceramic curling iron of best quality for under $100 this one is for you! This curling iron is also available in limited-edition Satin Blush shade and is also on sale.
- T3 Lucea 1-inch Professional Straightening & Styling Flat Iron – $99.99 (value $149) – Another steal deal from T3micro at Nordstrom Anniversary sale. This is a straightening and styling iron powered by Rapid HeatIQ Technology to ensure heat precision for frizz-free, one-pass results. This flat iron is also in limited-edition Satin Blush shade and you can also get it on sale!
- La Mer Travel Size The Moisturizing Soft Cream Set – $95 (value $182) -If you want to try La Mer moisturizer, this is a great offer for you as you get a pouch, and three more travel size La Mer products for the price of one 0.5 oz moisturizer. The Moisturizing Soft Cream is Ideal for combination / drier skin. If you have drier skin, you can try the similar set with Creme de la Mer.
- Oribe Home & Away Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo & Conditioner Set – $90 (value $136) – a set of luxurious hair care product that make you feel like a million bucks. The set includes Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo and Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner. Both come in full and travel sizes. Safe for color- and keratin-treated hair.
- Riki Loves Riki Riki Skinny 10X Lighted Mirror – $130.00 ($210.00) – This lighted mirror is my everyday staple! Full review was published last week on this website, but here is my spoiler alert: it is so worth it! The one that I have comes with 5x mirror attachment while those models on sale have upgraded x10 mirror attachment. The sale version is available in two shades, rose gold and white.
- Slip Pure Silk Pillowcases – $125 (value $178) – Silk pillowcases are so good for your skin and hair, and while their pricing might raise some brows, believe me, it is absolutely worth it! I purchased my set of two Slip Silk pillowcases 2-3 years ago and they still look like new. I’m definitely buying one more set for myself and one for my mom – because she’ll love them too! The duo is available in Queen size in shades White and Caramel, and also in King size in White ($154, value $220).
- NuFace White Trinity® Facial Toning Kit – $199 (value $339) – If you have been eyeing toning devices this is your sign to finally get one. These FDA-approved facial devices are using micro current that mimics the natural current in our bodies that tones facial muscles while improving contour and skin tone and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Trinity device also supports two other attachments for more advance treatment (sold separately). It works best if you do it as a course of 6 weeks, 5 times a week for 5 minutes. I’m struggling with consistency in everything but even using it occasionally makes a big different for my face. Absolutely worth it! The kit includes the device and a gel primer.
- NuFACE The Petite Facial Kit – $219 (value $358). – If you are not planning to use attachment, you can choose mini Facial Toning Device along with a travel-friendly FIX Line Smoothing Device that will help you “visibly firm, smooth and tighten the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in three minutes through microcurrent treatment, which targets the eyes, mouth, forehead and nasolabial folds”. The set also includes primer gel and priming serum to use with the device.
- Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum Set – $105 (value $160)- Voce Viva is one of my favorite new floral fragrances. It is a very feminine perfume inside and out. The set includes Eau de Parfum (1.69 oz.) and Body Lotion (3.4 oz.).
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum Set – $124 (value $191)- Good Girl is another one of my favorite fragrances so I’m also adding this set to the list. The set includes Full-size Eau de Parfum (2.7 oz.), Travel-size Eau de Parfum (1 oz.), Sample Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz.), Sample Bad Boy Eau de Toilette (0.04 oz.).
On my radar
There are some of the products I haven’t tried yet but I still wanted to share my wishlist with you.
- Patchology 4-Pack PoshPeel™ Pedi Cure Foot Treatment – I recently tried a foot mask from another brand and I liked it! Stocking up with foot peels sounds like a good idea!
- Patchology FlashPatch™ Rejuvenating Eye Gels Duo – heard a lot about these patches so excited to try them as well. The duo includes a full-size and travel size jars with eye gel masks.
- Tom Ford Travel Size Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil Set – Soleil Blanc is one of my favorite TF fragrances, so I can only imagine how gorgeous this shimmering body oil will look and feel on the skin.
- Serene House Supernova Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser – I have never used diffusers, but this ceramic one is so pretty that I actually want to get one!
- Voluspa Mini Jar Candle Duo – $24 (value $38) – A set of two Voluspa scented candles presented in glass jars with gorgeous floral designs that take inspiration from the beauty of Japanese art. Includes French Cade Lavender and my favorite Apple Blue Clover. 5.5 oz each.
- Wolf Zoe Large Jewelry Box – $400.90 (original $599)I don’t even have that much jewelry in first place, but can we please take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this jewelry box is? There are plenty of other Wolf jewelry cases on sale and some are below $50.
- L’Or De Seraphine Joie Large Ceramic Jar Candle $19.90 (value $30) – I developed a special taste for ceramic jar candles, and this one looks so cute.
These are my recommendations aka wishlist for