If you think you are late with a Christmas gift, here is the good news: you are not alone (hi there!), and you can get free same-day delivery and expedited shipping from some major retailers such as Sephora, Nordstrom or buy online and pick up the purchase in store. Here is the list of gift ideas you can’t go wrong with for a woman who has it all. Also, do not forget to spoil yourself this Christmas: you deserve it!
- This beautiful Gucci Crystal Hair Barrette ($460) adds an instant glam touch to every hair color and holds pretty well on silky smooth hair.
- I am a big fan of silk pillowcases and you can get wrong by gifting a pillowcase from Silk ($89-$110).
- Slip also makes cute slip scrunchies ($25) that come in limited-edition holiday packaging.
- For those who love to travel, there is another great set from the brand – Slip Silk Frequent Flyer Set ($150), which includes a neck pillow, face mask, and eye mask, all made of high-grade silk that will upgrade the experience on any travel class.
- I fell in love with barefoot socks and now I want to gift them to everyone! The socks are so soft I look forward to wearing them every day. They also come in sets, such as this cute limited edition Barbie set ($138). For full-scale comfort, you can also consider a robe ($108) or a blanket ($99) as a gift.
- For self-care lovers, you can’t go wrong with Nuface devices. Consider this limited edition Trinity® Skin Care Regimen Set (Limited Edition) ($473 Value) and Classic Nuface Trinity® Complete Facial Toning Kit.
- For hair care lovers, I can recommend Dyson technologies, including the award-winning Supersonic that I reviewed on this blog, along with Airwrap and Corrale. Dyson offers delivery before 24th December if ordered by 22nd December.
- I would pair these hot tools with my favorite Olaplex treatments for ultimate protection. Olaplex Style & Strengthen Hair Set ($42), includes No. 6, No. 7, & Mini No. 9.
- Another great set for luxury hair care is from Oribe, which includes tested and loved products in Style and Refresh Hair Set – ($56, now on sale).
- You won’t be able to burn one candle in one day, so you can’t be too late with this advent calendar from Voluspa 12 Day Advent Calendar – ($52.5 now on sale)
- Diptyque Candle with Carousel Set for those who love esthetics in their home, would be a great gift to consider. The candle carousel adds a cheerful dynamic to any room.
- Another great collection of candles from Diptyque Set of Five Scented Candles you can’t go wrong about. ($95)
- Every fashionista would have to have a Hermes band for Apple watch ($489), this Rose shade is stunning for all skin tones.
- La Mer The Moisture Radiance Collection ($160, value $244)- the best of La Mer presented in the elegant pouch will take the guesswork out for the last-minute gift idea.
If you prefer a gift from Sephora for same-day delivery, add promo code FREESAMEDAY to get it delivered for free!
What is your favorite one? Let me know in the comments down below.
Leave a Reply