I wasn’t planning to create this as a separate post, but I couldn’t keep calm.
Cyber Monday has less to offer compared to Black Friday, but, there are some interesting things to consider.
- First of all, at 12 pm CT Anastasia Beverly Hills is releasing a limited quantity of already-gone-forever Nicole Glow kit for 40% off. I’m super excited about it and can’t wait till the sales start.
UPDATE: the pallet was gone in 2 minutes, I couldn’t even check out. It is still in my cart saying “item not available” and no one knows how this could happened. Someone took it out from my cart while i was checking out.
- Sephora has less sales to order today. While Black Friday sales are still on, you can get lot’s of new products already from there.
- Ulta beauty has a different list of products on sales, but good deals go fast
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Moonchild Glow Kit, $24.00Â
OPI Love OPI XOXO 10 Pc Mini Set,Â
$15-$25 Â $9.99
4. MACY’S, while Black Friday deals remain, here are some additional products to consider:
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLSÂ Ultimate Glow Kit,Â
$40.00 Â Â $22.50
TarteÂ 6-Pc. Treasured Tools Brush Set, Created for Macy’s,
$150 value, $44
TarteÂ 3-Pc. Paint Pretty Color Set, Created for Macy’s, Â
$30.00 Â Â Â $15.00 Â Â
5. NARS Cosmetics, 20%OFF entire website, use Code TAKE20 at checkout
6. Sigma Beauty gives 35%OFF everything + free brush holder on orders $50+. Use code CYBER35 at checkout.
7. CoverFX offer 25%OFF entire website, use code CYBER25 at checkout.
Cyber Monday deals at other places matches Black Friday Deals, so check my previous post.
You can find my disclaimer policy here.
If the product causes irritation discontinue use immediately.